Interviews with Baud members
Interviewee: Silvia de Diego, Consultant.
Interview date: September 10, 2021
We continue with the content framework in which we can get to know the members of our team a little better. Today we speak with Silvia, Strategy Consultant at Baud. Silvia is committed, honest, empathetic and a great fan of design.
Why have you chosen Branding as a profession?
Because it allows you to go further, be an active part, delve into personal projects,
make ideas tangible, promote them, make them grow.
What is the best thing about your job?
Know and understand diverse realities.
And the worst?
The creative blocks that sometimes happen.
What is the project or brand that you have been involved in and of which you are most proud? Why?
Those in which the soul of the creators is the essence of the brand. Projects
family members or entrepreneurs who want to do things well, ethically and
responsibility, honoring the origin, showing consideration for the past, but also
being a reference for future generations.
What brand / s would you like to work for? Why?
I couldn't list them. All those who seek a common good, be it more or less
What does working at Baud bring you?
A creative and detailed approach throughout the process. A respectful team with the
work of others and very professional.
For you, what are the best qualities that a professional in your area should have?
Openness and rigor at the same time.
How do you see the future of your profession in a few years? What changes do you think may emerge?
Brands are capable of influencing and shaping society in the way in which
Citizens demand it at all times. I trust that your influence will be positive and
growing when you consider how purpose-driven companies have evolved.
In a nutshell…
- A reference: I keep something from each person that I admire, from my friends, from my family and from those I occasionally meet.
- A confessable mania: When I visit a city for the first time, I avoid walking the same street twice.
- A book you would recommend: The wind's shadow.
- Your ideal music to work with: any piano piece.
- A phrase that is your mantra: It is worth it if there is a good breakfast.
- A plan to disconnect: walk in the mountain with dogs, many dogs.
- Something surprising about you: it depends on what surprises each of you. I can't answer that about myself.