Interviews with Baud members
Interviewee: Anna Queralt, Project Manager.
Date of the interview: July 24, 2020.
We continue with the new content framework in which we can get to know the members of our team a little better, those who build Baud. Empathetic, hard-working and responsible, Anna was born in Barcelona and at the age of 18 she moved to Calafell. At the end of his studies, he lived in London for two years and often came to study a Master's degree in Madrid, where he has lived ever since.
Why have you chosen Branding as a profession?
In the master I had the opportunity to know and delve into Branding and from that moment I knew that it was made for me. I am passionate about brands but above all, finding the essence that makes them unique and differential.
What is the best thing about your job?
Without a doubt the variety. I am a curious person and I love knowing new sectors, in the end that makes everything continue to surprise you.
And the worst?
Emergencies and having little time to work. I like when the team has time to evolve the idea.
What is the project or brand that you have been involved in and of which you are most proud? Why?
I like brands with a purpose, honest and with passion, this makes me connect with them. But without a doubt I have a special affection for Murmui, a brand of artisan ice cream that has a great product, brand and customer.
What brand / s would you like to work for? Why?
Honestly, for any brand that has a passion for what it does.
What does working at Baud bring you?
Knowledge and personal and professional growth but above all, I stay with the great team behind it, we support each other and help each other to grow.
For you, what are the best qualities that a professional in your area should have?
Common sense / logic, empathy and knowledge.
How do you see the future of your profession in a few years? What changes do you think may emerge?
I believe that Branding will gain strength over the years and that more and more brands will seek to be more human, emotional and connect with their audiences in an honest and transparent way.
What advice would you give to someone starting out in your profession?
Read a lot and be informed but above all, do not lose motivation.
In a nutshell…
- A reference: my parents.
- A confessable mania: I have to put my socks on before my pants and I always have to put one or three emoticons, never two. ☺☺☺
- A book you would recommend: I love reading about nutrition and animals.
- Your ideal music to work with: classical music.
- A phrase that is your mantra: It is not a phrase as such but I believe that everything in life (even the bad) makes you grow and be stronger, all experiences add up and will help you grow as a person.
- A plan to disconnect: walk with my dog on the beach or in the mountains.
- Something surprising about you: I love to write (since I was little I write in a diary), I love photos but above all, the photo albums of a lifetime.